Hi Greenie, I love to cruise; it is my favorite vacation.  The thing I
like best is when you get up from a fancy dinner, you don't get a bill.   hehe

I just back back from a Christmas cruise on the Allure of the seas.   Big
ship!  We leave out of Fort Everglades.

Have a great time!
Blessings Jeanie<3

In a message dated 12/24/2012 2:10:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,