Hi Peg and everyone else.

Just so you know, Novartis was sued by some people in India over the patent
rights of Gleevec and they won the law suit. Now, this means that India is
now allowed to use a generic drug instead of the original Gleevec.

So, with this said, Gleevec may just become a thing of the past with a
generic drug  and ends up costing much less.

18's (symbol for life)

Marty