Richard, I hope the best for, it's been a good run for  you.

greenie

In a message dated 4/24/2013 6:16:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
richard1huff...@comcast.net writes:

My tests show a sharp increase in counts  indicating that my Gleevec
vacation is coming to an end.  I will complete  my 5th year off Gleevec by
being
retested to be sure this test was  correct.   My ONC and I agree that is
correct when we viewed the  graph for the last 3 years.  I will also have a BMB
to see if any  mutations have occurred.
I feel better than I have for years, so it is hard believe that it is
happening.  The GOOD news is I was able to complete 5 years when most  people
pursing this path failed in less than two.

Richard  H.

dxd  2/2003
400mg  Gleevec 3/2003
Undetectable  11/03
RT-PCR  negative 11/04
QT-PCR  .003 11/05
11/8  RBC 8.
Gleevec  Vacation 11/06-6/07
Iron  infusion 11/06
Transfusions  12/06-5/07
QT-PCR  .007
Gleevec  1/08 -5/08
Gleevec  Vacation 7/08-Present
QT-PCR  .003               4/09
QT-PCR  .0015             6/09
QT-PCR  .0021             9/09
QT-PCR  .0028             1/10
QT-PCR  .001               4/10
QT-PCR  .00468           10/10
QT-PCR  1.049%         2/11
QT-PCR  .0612%          8/11
QT-PCR  2.616 %        2/12
QT-PCR  2.410%          8/12
QT-PCR  9.183%          4/13

A support group of _http://cmlhope.com_ (http://cmlhope.com/)
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails  from it, send an
email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more  options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.