Good luck Millie on your tests.  Let us know how they came out.
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 4/29/2013 12:21:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ho...@ptd.net writes:

I don't give  up, Marty, but right now I just want to see some improvement.
 Perhaps  tomorrow I'll get some answers.  Time will tell.  Thanks for the
18's as I need them all.....Millie

----- Original Message -----
From:  _Marty  Gartenberg_ (mailto:wa2...@gmail.com)
To: _cmlhope@googlegroups.com_ (mailto:cmlhope@googlegroups.com)
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 4:30  PM
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] AND THEN IT'S  WINTER.

Hi Millie,

No matter what you may be going through don't  you ever give up. Why do you
think that I always end any of my posts with  18's

Millie 18's to you.

Marty

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 10:11 AM, C.M. Houtz <_houtz@ptd.net_
(mailto:ho...@ptd.net) > wrote:

You are  an inspiration and what you said is so true.  I never thought that
 I'd be in the winter, but here I am.  I still try very hard to take  one
day at a time and do the best I can.  I've had a lot of health  issues
lately, but haven't given up.  I will save what you've written  and that will
inspire me to deal with each day and do the best I  can.  Thanks
Marty......Millie