Hi Jeannie,

All I can say is WOW!!! You sure that you have Leukemia? With counts like
that it sure doesn't show.

Don't worry about your sugar counts just try and eat more sensibly, and
that includes your Cholesterol

As Far as your Creatinine, it is fine don't worry about it. Your doing
remarkably Great!

I now present you with the "{{Robes of The Survivor}}"  Wear them proudly.
I also  now share my Number 1 rating in The Zavie's Zero Club with you. Do
you know what that is? If not then just let me know and I will explain it
to you.

By the way, you have proven exactly what the menaing of 18's really are.

18's,

Marty