Hi all,
I bought an external hard drive called Sea Gate.  You can  back up your
whole computer to it.  Everyone needs to back up their  computer often.  You
can leave it plugged in and program it to back up at a  certain date and time.
The big external hard drives hold a lot of info and cost about  $100 or you
can get the small ones for about $10.  They don't hold as much  but are
good.  I use both.  You can also use cds and dvds to back up  your files.
I like to make movies of special videos and put them on dvds  to give as
Christmas presents.  The kids love them.
I'm good; enjoying my little bit of paradise.
Blessings,
Jeanie<3