 From: Peter <pksch...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 8:06:23 PM
Subject: [CMLHope] Re: Posting for the first time in years

Hi Shannon.
I was on Gleevec for two years. I remember having a lot of nausea/vomiting for
months, until I decided to split the dose, taking half with breakfast and the
other half with dinner. No more nausea after that!
My doc said, because Gleevec has a long half-life (18 hrs.), it doesn't really
matter how you take it. So, you may want to give this a try.

Hoping you feel better soon,
Peter

Hi everyone
A support group of http://cmlhope.com/