Patrick, that's more H.P. then a stock Corvette.  A stock  Corvette I think
has 450 H.P.  The ZR1 Corvette has 638 supercharged H.P.  The CTS I think
is supercharger also.  I've been getting 1/2 c.c. of  testosterone shots
every two weeks for over 20 years, I wonder if that could be  making my levels
slowly rise?

greenie

In a message dated 11/9/2013 6:51:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,