  From: Susan Zimmerman
  To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Holidays

  Dear blood brothers and sisters,

  Thank you for your wonderful posts that I always read and reflect on.  May
your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be white.  May the
Reason for the season be part of your daily life, and your lives be a wonderful
testament of His love.  Happy Hannukah to all our Jewish friends as well.   So
many of you have shared your hearts and been so uplifting to others.  This
group is wonderful and ripe with seasoned warriors.

  Thanks Millie for always lifting up everyone in their own particular trials.
Marty is always there for those who need it, too.  I read many and write
little.  But know that I'm praying for you all as we fight the fight together.
We are victors, not victims!

  I still continue to go on without medication due to having problems with each
one I've tried.  I have one more to try, and that is bosutinib.  I will get
tested again after the holidays to see my numbers and do research on all the
good and bad about bosutinib before going on it.  Anyone on bosutinib?  If so,
please comment about the good, bad and ugly regarding it....thanks!

  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

  Susan and Roy Zimmerman