Happy Holidays to all of my fellow warriors and your families. My hope for the
New Year is that those who are suffering with awful side effects will find
tremendous relief.  Also that those, such as Marty, find their transplant
match, and Mar, one of our newer members, has a successful journey.

To each and every one of you, you have touched my life in such a meaningful
way. Without this group I would be lost. May God bless us with good health,
love, peace and happiness in 2014.

Marcie

Sent from my iPad