From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 6, 2014 10:46 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Millie

Hi Susan,

My first entry into that jar.

Thank you GOD for giving me and my family this day... January 6 2014.

18's,

Marty

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Susan Zimmerman <rszim0...@aol.com> wrote:

Hey all you blood brothers and sisters,

I have a great idea which I am implementing this year.  For the New Year, my
husband and I have a "Blessings Jar" that we are putting good things that
happen to us in the jar.  Since we did not have a big pickle jar, we are using
the holiday popcorn can we bought at Walmart.  Write down anything good that
happens to you, and date it....keep adding all year, and at the end of the
year, re-read them and rejoice over how good your life is.  Also if you have a
down day, you can bring out the jar and read the good things!

I'm adding my first one today.  It is going to say something like this:  Jan.
6th was declared an emergency day with sub-zero temps.  My hubby got to stay
home with me, and enjoy a slower pace.  This was a great blessing!

Just thought I'd share and encourage you all to join me if you'd like!

18's and Best to you in 2014,

Susan
"Look among the nations and watch; be utterly astounded!  For I will work a
work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you."  Hab.
1:5