Hi Kristin,

What great news you bring to everyone. Now that you are what is called PCRU
do you think that you should discuss with your doctor if and when you might
want to be taken off any of the TKI's?

Maybe not as yet just to see what happens in the near future but it is a
good question to ask anyway.

18's,

Marty