  From: 'Marcie Goodman' via CMLHope
  To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 11:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [CMLHope] how much sprycel susan

  So glad to hear that Marty is out of the hospital, Millie is doing her
knitting and cooking, Susan isn't experiencing side effects, Greenie's results
are excellent, Pat Elliott is taking charge of so many issues and Richard and
Jeanie seem to be upbeat. I remember that Beth was having a tough time and I
hope that she is feeling better.

  I seem to have less time to stay up to date but I keep all of you in my
prayers. Just coming off a bout of pneumonia and back to work full time. My
boss is up for re-election and has a primary June 24th so it is stressful. Then
there is the general election November 4th. My husband and I both work by
political appointment and that ratchets up all kinds of anxiety, especially
because of the health care benefits which are excellent. My last BCR ABL was
undetected and I'm grateful that Gleevec continues to work for me.

  Best wishes to all on this site for a happy and healthy spring. I hope others
who participate understand that I pray for each and every CMLer. Just know some
better than others but love to all.

  Marcie

  Sent from my iPad

  On May 13, 2014, at 7:47 PM, "'Susan Zimmerman' via CMLHope"