From: ICANDOALLTTC via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 4, 2014 9:41 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] My Update

Hi Richard and thanks for the update.
Good luck on your new move and blessing to you and yours.
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 7/4/2014 12:10:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
richard1huff...@comcast.net writes:

Hi All.  Just want to let yo know what is happening in my little world .
First, I appoligize for not keeping my promise to report 65 weeks ago.  I
received my QT-PCR  in May.  I can't report numbers yet but I was slightly
higher than the last in Feb.  We discussed which TKi  He would like to be on.
We had a rather intense meeting, and I shared some things that put up some red
flags.  We agreed on a meeting today and I had a Test and he had the results
and felt that the counts are not different.  We will meet in another three
months after I complete some mutation tests that have never been done.  One of
them means I will be going to my Cardiologist for because it is for my heart
medication that could be the cause of a mutation.

The reason I didn't get any counts to bring home was because my ONC's office
has had to consolide their old computer system and install the ones that
connect them with the main computer at the new regional center.  Upon exit I
was to be given information so I have access to my labs and other information
on line.  When I checked out at the front desk that failed to happen.  In
addition, I have been trying to a less expensive apartment for a year.  When I
went to church Sun 6/29, a freind that is an apartment manager that she had a
unit that just became available and on the 30th she would have to send out 5
letters on Monday.  I told her she would only need to mail out 4 as the first
one had been received and would have my application in her rent box when she
arrived at 9 AM.  The result is that we are franically preparing to move next
weekend.  The major details were completed.

I hope a great 4th is had by all.

Richard H.