Hi Marcie, My dau did acupuncture for migraines with no relief  whatever.
Have to tried hot epsom salt soaks?  Try massaging with  castor oil; I
massage every night; get the organic kind at your health store or  order it
online.
I remember my first onc telling me he had a patient on Gleevec with severe
bone pain, but I never had it.
Gleevec never worked very well for me either, so maybe the bone pain lets
you know it's working.
Hang in there.
Blessings,
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 7/10/2014 4:15:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,