Great Richard, and that is exactly what I do.
I have had several BMA in the 10 years I have been fighting this  disease.
I was put to sleep with my last 3 so I didn't feel any pain,  however there
is pain where the needle goes in for quite a while.  They say  the PCR test
will tell you just about as much as the BMA and I done those done
regularly.  I have had two mutations and changed my meds twice, am now on
Spyrcel.
Good luck,
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 9/3/2014 12:11:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,