Jeannie,

Just letting you know I am thinking of you today.  feel so badly you feel so
horrible. Praying it eases and you feel better soon. Fondly, Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 11, 2015 8:33 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Jeanie's relapse

Hi Marty.
I feel so bad today!!!
Thinks it's from the hydrea.
I will print that out and keep it close.
I love psalms also.
Keep praying.
Jeanie 18's

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 11, 2015, at 8:05 AM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jeanie, I know that your feeling low right now but things will work out for
you. You must have this in your heart and I know that you do. FOCUS.

This was something that was given to me by one of my close friends when I had
to live in that plastic bubble for all of those many months. I would read it
all the time and I am now passing it on to you, and it is being sent to you
from my heart because I remember my doubts but then again I also remember my
strengths.

EXPECT THEBEST, MIND OVER MATTER. SUCCESS IS A FUNCTION OF SELF CONFIDENCE. TO
HAVESUCCESS AT ANYTHING YOU MUST FIRST LEARN TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. IF YOU
EXPECTTHE WORSE THEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL GET (MIND OVER MATTER) IF
YOUEXPECT THE BEST THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL GET.
WHAT WE HAVETO LEARN TO DO IS TO CHANGE OUR MENTAL HABITS, OUR STATES OF MIND.
LEARN TOEXPECT AND NOT TO DOUBT. BY DOING THIS YOU BRING EVERYTHING INTO THE
REALM OFPOSSIBILITY. WHEN YOU LEARN TO BELIEVE THEN WHAT YOU THOUGHT TO BE
IMPOSSIBLETHEN MOVES INTO THE AREA OF POSSIBILITY.
EVERY GREATTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES POSSIBLE FOR YOU. MY BELIEF AT THE
BEGINNING OF ADOUBTFUL UNDERTAKING IS THE ONE THING THAT INSURES THE SUCCESSFUL
OUTCOME...
FOCUS...

Yes Jeanie you just keep on focusing because you are much more powerful then
you think.

Now you know why I keep on sending 18's.

18's,

Marty

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 10:38 AM, 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope