Hi Marty,  their may have been a few more in their I know  I was getting
one every 4 month for 7 to 8 years.  Next time I'm in Chicago  I'll have to
check with them because before going into the study in Chicago I  had 2 at the
other Doctors office in Munster, IN.

greenie

In a message dated 1/22/2015 12:14:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,