From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: CMLHope <CMLHope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 10, 2015 4:57 pm
Subject: [CMLHope] Kidney Transplant

First I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. As I
pray for all of you I know that you have been also praying for me.

This web site makes all of us as one caring family and it is always of help for
all of us.

I was just called by my transplant coordinator to inform me that I am now in
status 5. As soon as a B+ matching comes along and if is a good cross match I
will be called. It could be anytime or maybe a month or longer. There is no way
of knowing. At least now I know that it is almost there. Hopefully very soon. I
have been looking for this for almost four years.

All of my doctors have been writing letters to the Cleveland Clinic and
yesterday my kidney doctor also wrote one asking for me to be elevated on the
list.

Again, I am really blessed by having all of you as my friends. I will keep you
informed of any further news.

18's