Thanks Susan,
I'm hanging in there.  Maybe it will kill all those bad cells. I sure hope so!!
I've been fighting since 2004.  I thought sprycel was going to keep it under
control but leukemia has a mind of its on.  It's just not predictable.
I always say pills and faith.  It takes both.
Stay well.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠. 18,s