Thank you Beth.

I am trying to do a lot of exercise to try and get back into shape. It is
working little by little but always moving forward,

On May 7th i will have another operation on my prostate to make it be able
to pass urine. I have had a urine catheter in me for more then seven weeks
because of my enlarged prostate. That seems to be the worst thing that
someone can go through and i can't wait until it comes out and the
operation to my prostate is over with.

18's

Marty