I spent 3 days in the hospital this week.  Good news it was not necessarily
related to CML, but CML was hiding the problems.  1. I had developed
Vertigo, so we called an ambulance because the world would not stop
spinning. 2. They also found I had blood leakage in my stomach, so that was
stopped.  3. They cleaned my stomach, stopped all my meds to re-evaluate
them.  They discovered that one med was reversed from what I needed and was
helping to dehydrate me.  Result, my quality of life is already much better
than it has been in a long time.  I have restarted Gleevec and will
continue to work on rebuilding my Hemoglobin.

Marty, thanks for your reminders about keeping that positive attitude.  Those
came at a perfect time for me.

Marty, good luck on getting the Cather changed out.  I experienced this for
the first time this hospital stay.  My condolences for having to endure it,
but aren’t we fortunate it is available to help us through these rough
times?

To all – Hip! Hip!  Hooray! For all the successes.  Prayers for all that
have received not so good news.

Richard H.