From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, May 5, 2015 2:56 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] My article re: CML

Well, well well Susan Zimmerman   .01     Hugs,

I also notice that you use 18's as well. Good!

18's right back at you

Marty

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 2:17 PM, rszim0702 via CMLHope
<cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:

    Hello Vic,

I finally got tested again (bcr/abl) which showed my number as .01!!!  Almost
undetectable with 100  mg a day of bosulif.  I am doing great with that but
just recovered from a bad bronchitis.  Also discovered yesterday the reason I
felt like staying in bed 24/7 was because my blood pressure was too low!  So
skipping last night's dose did miracles for me today!!!  Taught my Bible study
this morning and feel great!  Two more times and we'll be done with Search for
Significance.  Hopefully the ladies I'm teaching are learning how valuable they
are!  It seems like a slow process with this group.  I just plant, and do a
little watering, and let Him do the rest.  We can choose to be victorious or
choose to stay down in the dumps.  I choose life!

Have a great week and until next time.....be blessed!
 18's,

Susan F. Zimmerman