Hi Greenie,

I keep on saying that your mind is also a part of this process. You need to
learn how and when to take control of your mind. Please remember something.
When your upset or have any anxiety in your life then it effects your
endorphin levels in your brain. The less of this hormone the worse you may
feel. endorphin is something that per motes  your healing process.

I am not making this up, read it for yourself, and as you can see it works
for me.

 http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=55001

Exercise and depression and endorphins

http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/exercise-depression

Now you know why I don't let myself become depressed.

So, now that you know, exactly what are you going to do about it?

You already know what I feel and do, so maybe a little kick in the butt
will get you started.

Just do it! one thing though once you start doing some exercise especially
walking and try to double what you did the first day. You will notice a
euphoric feeling because you know that your able to do it.

Even with all of the problems I am having I still get off my AZZ and walk
down the hallways of the hospital and after that I do some modified push
up's. It is really easy. Just stand in front of your sink to make sure that
you won't fall then put both of your hands at the edge of the counter
top spread your feet a little then start doing those push up's. Make your
arms be able to lift your body away from the sink then toward the sink.
Start off doing ten then double that the next time. I am now up to over 100
push up's but I don't think that I will increase it because my heart
monitor goes crazy so I just rest and my blood pressure simply drops.

This is part of my secret for staying the way I am. So if I can do it then
why can't you? Please start off slowly and just continue on. If it does
work then I would like to know and so would everyone else. You just bite
that bullet and spit out the lead.

Remember I am not a super being but I found a way to use my mind to help my
body.

Look, I have spent the better part of two hours writing this at least try
it and see what happens to you.

18's,

Marty