Congratulations, Richard.  Great news!

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard H <rbhuffm...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, May 27, 2015 12:34 am
Subject: [CMLHope] Today's Doctor visit

I received my ABL-BCR results and I had another CBC before we met.  My ABL-BCR
has decreased form 1.17 to .6.  Great news!!!  The Hemoglobin was up from 11 on
Friday to 11.8 today.  So with those great results I will now go into
monitoring mood on a weekly basis until I get my next ABL-BCR in Aug.  The ONC
was in awe of the results since we reduced the Gleevec to 300mg and I reminded
him that anytime I tried to convince he to do it him just wasn't comfortable
about .making it happen.

God is good and remember to keep the faith especially when those dark times are
trying to take over.

Richard H.

 A support group of  http://cmlhope.com
email to  cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.