Thanks! Interesting...I did NOT ever hear of this before.
      From: Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
 To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 7:53 AM
 Subject: [CMLHope] Fwd: Fw: Fwd: Bet You Did Not Know this

  Hi my CML friends and care givers.  A friend of mine sent me this email so
I'm passing it on to all of you.
 greenie

 Subject: Fwd: Bet You Did Not Know this

         You Did Not Know this

                            BET YOU
DIDN'T KNOW THIS.  I SURE DIDN’T.

Comleted
in 2009 for $2 million, it sits on 5 acres of

hillside,
20 miles from the center of Jerusalem.

The
memorial is a 30-foot, bronze American flag.

That
forms the shape of a flame to commemoratethe flames of the Twin
Towers.

The
base of the monument is made of melted steel from the wreckage of the World
Trade Center.
              And
includes this engraving in Hebrew and English.                           This
metal remnant was taken from the remains of the Twin Towers, that imploded
on               September
11th disaster. It was sent over to Israel by the City of New York to
beincorporated in this memorial. This metal piece, like the entire monument,
is a     manifestation
of the special relationship between New York and Jerusalem.â

Surrounding
the monument are plaque with the names of the victims of 9/11.

It is
the only memorial outside the U.S. that includesthe names of all who perished
in the terrorist attacks.

Including
5 Israeli citizens.
              The
site solemnly overlooks Jerusalemâs largest cemetery, Har
HaMenuchot.               The
monument is often used for memorial and commemoration services.

powerful memorial from a powerful ally.

=

A support group of http://cmlhope.com/