Sz, Hang in their I'll be thinking of good thoughts for you so  that you
can get better.

greenie

In a message dated 12/31/2015 12:50:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

Dear all,
Just a note to say I'm in my  local hospital. It did turn out to be a small
stroke which started last Sat.  In morning I will learn if 2nd cat svan
showed the bleeding stopped. Prayers  are appreciated. I am agitated w myself
for agreeing to up the bosulif when my  numbers increased just a little. If I
had followed the doc's suggestion of an  even higher dose I would be dead
now. After 10 days on 200 mg of bosulif, here  comes another stroke! Regular
dose is 500 mg. I'm just weird. So now off all  bosulif. Pray my numbers
stay down for several months...dont need another one!  God is in
charge...Jeannie, without pills this time lol. You all mean so much  to me. I'm
feeling
fine now. God bless and stay safe on new year's eve! Thanks  for yr. prayers.
18's and love, Sz

Sent from my  Sprint phone