Peg, that was my Aunt's name.  Anyway, don't be a  stranger.  All of us
that have CML are in the same boat but taking  different drugs.  I've been on
Gleevec 16 years 1 month, yes their are side  effects but done that I can't
handle.  Cramps are the worse but I'm still  here driving my wife crazy and
she love's every second of it :)....

greenie
club member #48

In a message dated 2/2/2016 1:55:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,