Hi John and I felt like something was wrong as we hadn't heard from you. I'm
glad you are back home and cml is good.
Have you had a pneumonia shot. I got mine many years ago and a booster when I
was in the hospital a few years ago.
I am still on 1 15 meg pill daily.
You are the first person I ever met that only takes 1 pill weekly so that is
why Marty was wondering.
That was a long hospital stay.  Was that all for the pneumonia?
Give your wife good wishes from me and hang in there.

My Motto: Faith and Pills❤️
With 💗Jeanie 🐟🐟18,s Chi
Dx 1/2004. CML Leukemia
Started Gleevec 2/2004