Hi Marty!  Thanks for the shopping tip...sadly it wasn't the best option
for me since I actually take 1000 micrograms twice a day and the product
that you use is only 100 micrograms of Vit B12...I would have to take a lot
of them!  They have other formulas on sale, but some have B6 which is bad.
 But I am always open to cost saving tips, especially on supplements.  They
can be very expensive and are not covered by Medicare.  I am on many right
now, and each time we have to buy them it is less groceries for that month!
 Some of mine I get from the Vitamin Shoppe and others from Vita-Cost.
 Both are available online and I especially like Vita-Cost because if you
don't like something you try they will issue a refund and don't even
require that you return the product.  Very nice!  You are certainly right
about working the system!  peg