Hi Jeanie

Thankyou I don't feel young, I hope to better better soon one day at a time
I suppose and yes I will keep doing photography it has saved my life
besides my son and Glivec

Glad you have found another drug that works for you, you have certainly
been on a few I hope the side affects are not too bad.

Love Shannon