From: Shannon L <shannonl.cam...@gmail.com>
To: CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 5, 2016 4:47 am
Subject: [CMLHope] Re: An update

Hi Suzieq

Sorry to hear the news of your Mum and also hope your readings stay low or 0
take care

Best wished Shannon Levanos

On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 4:11:37 AM UTC+10, Suzieq wrote:
Hello CML survivors:  just wanted to tell everyone my recent life changes.  I
had my check up back the end of January & it showed a .01% positive.  I didn't
freak out, after 12 years, I expect this up & down roller coaster. As my doctor
keeps telling me, that's a very minute number & you can live a long life with
that number.
The big change came about three weeks ago. My 87 yr. old mother was dx'ed with
Lymphoma of the Red Blood Cells. She quit all treatment & asked to come home &
let nature take its course. So, I am here in Florida being her caregiver for
now. I find it ironic that her brother had Multiple Myeloma, (died in late
90's), I have CML, & now Mom has Lymphoma.  Could there be a pattern unfolding
here?? Makes one wonder, doesn't it! She also has an autoimmune disease of her
platelets. We are just trying to keep her comfortable as possible. So far,
she's just weak. Doesn't eat enough to keep a bird alive. Not sure how much
longer she will have, but we are making every moment count.
Thank you,
Suzieq