Hi Group,  my Creatinine levels have always been on the  high side going
back to 1997 before I found out that I have CML.  They were  1.2 then and over
the years now 2 months ago they are at a high of 1.67. but it  goes up and
down.  Sometimes 1.4 or 1.5. In December of 1998 is when I  found that I had
CML 2 weeks before Xmas.  But I started Gleevec the first  week in Jan. of
2000.

The last year I have been retaining water on my lower legs and  feet and
some days their is not a problem.  Take a water pill and helps,  but here in
Florida that could be some of it weather wise don't know.  Will  see my
Cancer Doctor at Northwestern in Chicago the 1st of June and will  talk to here.

Take care everyone,

Greenie

In a message dated 5/5/2016 8:37:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,