I was wondering if you could give her some advice.  She is set up for a BMT but
can't decide.  Thanks

Sent from my iPhoneI love to see people get on this page and talk about living
with CML rather than dying from CML... I believe if you truly want to see the
face of cancer walk into a transplant doctor's office... Amazing thing is they
too are living! From those without masks on their fave they smile, others
chuckling in conversation... Funny part is now that I'm typed and ready to go
for stem cell transplant I'm dragging my feet... My CML has presented signs of
acute and waiting to see if more meds will work is playing with fire but here
on a higher dose I wait because now I'm finally scared of dying... Maybe it's
because I was just in a hospital in long term care vented and traked and I
remember like it was yesterday my youngest on the phone crying in my ear as
they held it there when was I going to come home and me looking out the window
wondering if I was ever gonna leave or dye trying,.. There are photos of me in
a coma machines covering me but the one that hurts me the most that I still
cannot bear to look at is of my teenage daughter asleep in a hospital chair at
the foot of my bed... If the doctors had it their way I would be into my pre 30
day transplant mode but instead they wait for me to say go... I believe I truly
can't until I feel in my heart I will survive... I'm supposed to be the strong
one! Can any stem cell transplant survivors tell me what is going to happen
because right now the uncertainty is what's killing me and the internet doesn't
help! I'm going to start a blog documenting my life through this process hoping
it will help others... Lord knows I will have plenty of time on my hands when I
do say Go... Thanks for reading if you made it YaY! LoL