Hi Jeanie,
You are still connected.  LOL  Things have been rather quiet lately in the
group.  Maybe we are all too busy trying to keep cool.  I guess the biggest
bug-a-boo in my life right now is the tall corn growing in the field in front
of my house (not our crop) and sealing us of from the rest of the world.  We
cannot see anything.  Feel all alone in the world.  So I guess you could say
that things are going pretty well if that is my biggest problem.
My husband will go to see Dr Talpaz next month.  Hoping for a good report.
Hope you are feeling better.  Ever get a dx for that pain in your side?
I am concerned about Marty.  Have not seen anything from him for awhile.
Prayers for you, Marty.  Let us know how you are.

God bless and keep you.
         Joyce in IL