Hang in their Beth.

greenie

In a message dated 7/13/2016 1:36:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

Dear Jeanie,

Hope you are feeling better...and staying positive! Sorry it took so long
for me to write back to you and everyone. I got really sick....virus that
morphed into a bacterial infection...it was scary...103 fever for close to a
week. I am at week five, and finally feel about 80 percent better. My BCR
Abl  results came back not showing on June 6th and on June 8th I got sick..so
I  went off sprycel for a drug holiday during this illness....now preparing
to  re-uptake meds this weekend. I did another BCR-ABl one month
later..last  week..still waiting to see the results of that one..wondering if
this
illness  could have any effect on cancer. We will find out...

Otherwise, status quo, very high CPK, exhausted all the time from  it...but
choosing not to go on high dose steroids or immune suppressing drugs  at
this time...so, while I may change my mind in the future, for now...I  remain
positive and trying to fight the good fight. If CPK goes over 1000 then  it
starts kidney damage and thus, I will have no choice but to do one of the
above interventions.

that's my story, trying to stay cool, and feel better from this virus and
get back to work. I have 6000 emails waiting...unbelievable...I lost 6 weeks
 in a blink!

Hope life has calmed down for those struggling this summer and that we  all
can find some joy in the weeks to come!  I hear there are some sweet
movies out guaranteed to make you smile...so I am going to look into

Warmest regards and 18'as Beth.