I too have had terrible muscle cramps on Gleevec. I have also had every
side effect that Gleevec lists in its product sheet. I've been on this
medication for 14 years now and can not change do to other health issues.
At this point all of the side effects just become part of my everyday life
as I've had them for so long. They are awful, but they keep me humble.

L'chaim

Sherri

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that you have to download this You will see a little
> icon to the right of open with. There are three of four icons and just
> slide your mose over them until you see download then click on it.
>
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 6:17 PM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Sorry you went through so much. However take a good look at yourself it
>> really shows you and me and a whole lot of other people that are fighting
>> their battles.
>>
>> It's called a butterfly's lesson. If you like it then be sure to pass it
>> along.
>>
>> 18's,
>>
>> Marty
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:20 PM, 'Jeanie' via CMLHope <
>> cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes I had terrible cramps on Gleevec.  Even had trigger finger. Had to
>>> get up in the middle if night to walk out leg cramps. I too was put on
>>> Sprycel.   And yes I would look in mirror and not recognize myself.  Just
>>> keep on fighting warriors.  Blessings
>>>
>>> My Motto:
>>> Faith and Pills
>>> With Love
>>> 🐠18's
>>> Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
>>> Started Gleevec 2/2004
>>> Started Tasigna 9/2009
>>> Started Sprycel 11/2009
>>> Started Ponatinib 1/2015
>>> Doctor Balducci Moffitt Cancer Center
>>>
>>> On Sep 30, 2016, at 4:58 PM, lrc lrc <kneesrb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Gleevec has a big history of muscle cramps, especially in the hands and
>>> the legs.   Gleevec also has side affects that include skin that is thin,
>>> white rings around the eyes, water retention around the eyes to name just a
>>> few.   I moved from Gleevec to Sprycel years ago and all the Gleevec issues
>>> disappeared.  It was a wonderful change.  I suggest you review it with your
>>> oncologist.  I am under care of the University of Michigan Cancer Center,