So, David (greenie) Greenberg, hey now that's what I call a catchy name...

You say that your Creatnine has slightly gone up, well I think it has a lot
to do with Gleevec and I think that you had better stop eating those Polish
Sausages. Salt is a big part of retaining water, and as we get older so
does our kidney function.

Believe me I know. When I was much younger I would think that I was
invincible and twenty some odd years later Mother nature slapped me in my
face and told me not to eat that crap that I was putting down my throat.
But of course I didn't listen and ended up on dialysis and four years later
with a kidney transplant.

But I notice that you have become accustomed to trying to stop salt in your
diet, and that is a very big plus for yourself. Also if your not diabetic
try drinking Cranberry juice, it really cleans your kidneys out.

Now just to be honest with you, every once in a while I like to eat Polish
Sausages, and I pay dearly the next day. When I was on a cruise about
twenty years ago I would like to eat Creaser salad, only this time the
waiter brought over a bowl of anchovies and I put them on that salad. The
next day I suffered with my legs stuffed with water, and the very worst
part of it was the gout attack. I had to do to the ships doctor and get a
shot of Prednisone. NEVER AGAIN!!!

So my dear friend stop harassing your kidneys, you will feel much better
for it...

18's

Marty