I have been missing hearing from members of the group also.  Marty, I am so
happy to hear that you and your sweetie were able to take a cruise and
celebrate your anniversary.  Greenie, who knows what happened to your name on
Zavie’s list.  Strange things happen in cyberspace.  Hope all is well with your
daughter-in-law and grandchildren.  My husband (the CML patient) and I are ok.
We are both feeling the progression of age hitting us.  But we do what we can.
We have welcomed two great-grandchildren to the family in the last year.
Another one was born 2 weeks ago and we are expecting yet another next month.
We are so fortunate that our grandchildren keep us in tough with these new
family members by phone, texts and pictures and Facebook.  I has been such fun
to see the older 2 boys in their first year of life, even though we are miles
apart.  Social media does have some use even in senior citizens life.  Hope
everyone is doing well.  Bobby, how are you?  Jeannie, thinking of you, too.
        Joyce in IL