Thank you so much on your for your in put.

greenie

In a message dated 8/6/2017 12:01:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbhuffm...@gmail.com writes:

As you can see everyone has a different result.  I have taken breaks from
Gleevec several times for three months to 5 1/2  years.  I am now on 200mg
Gleevec and still detectable. So it is your  decision and your ONC is sitting
in your corner,  be brave and see how  long you can go without treatment.
Worst case is you will have to start  your medicine.  Many advances have been
made since we were scared almost  to death because we have cancer.......