From: Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 10, 2017 6:10 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Gleevec

You see something Susan,It's this site that makes a real difference because we
seem to care for each other.

Yes i fell from a defective threshold in the homeowners office.
the same one that Shelly fell on 15 years ago but than she didn't injure
herself. And the fractures are in my knee and in the tibia.

All of you already know how i love and care about you.

18's,

Marty

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 5:38 PM, 'Susan Zimmerman' via CMLHope