Thanks Beth for thinking of us.

greenie

In a message dated 9/16/2017 5:16:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

Greenie, So glad you had no damage. My friend in  Fort Myers, her home is
uninhabitable.It's terrible! So relieved for both of  you!

Take care,

18's Beth

-----Original  Message-----
From: Myvety2k via CMLHope  <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope  <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Sep 16, 2017 2:23  pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Words OF WISDOM.

Sounds like a plan.

greenie

In a message dated 9/16/2017 11:00:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com  writes:

Hi Greenie, so glad all is ok regarding your house. Maybe next  time you
are up you will come for dinner.
Susan F. Zimmerman
"All who humble themselves before the  Lord shall be given every blessing,
and shall have wonderful peace."  Ps.37:11

On Saturday, September 16,  2017 Myvety2k via CMLHope