From: 'Jeanie' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 2, 2017 2:52 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Right hand numb

Thanks Beth and yes thinks it's pinched nerve.  I read in bed and prop up on
pillows. Need to change positions.
Hope every thing is good. Going Wednesday to get my blood done.
Something happened to me at Moffitt that has never happened before. Moffitt
called and wants me to meet with his nurse practitioner in stead of him.  I've
been going to Moffitt for about 8 years.
Also he's having me do the mrui the week before because he wanted to discuss my
side pain.  Just wondering.  Thanks.

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love