From: 'Susan' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 25, 2017 3:15 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Email change

DG:

I'm telling you this doesn't make any sense.  Call them up and complain.  We've
had AOL since it first began service.

Hugs,
Susan Rosenthal

On Nov 25, 2017, at 3:18 PM, Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

It may be free but not my email as of the 15th of Dec.

dg

In a message dated 11/25/2017 2:40:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,