Hi, Nick's been on Gleevec since 2003.  He's on 400 of Gleevec, too.  Yes,
he's noticed he's dropping things from his fingers.  We're not sure just
why, but try to not hold anything which might break or spill.

We hope everyone had many blessings from your Christmas or Holiday Season.
We have been counting the biggest blessings  of being together another
year, having good contact with our families,  having a faith community,
having food, ability to see, hear, think, and thank God for another day.
We try to be good listeners and encouragers to others. Pray for each of you
as we read your name on the sites. Having had a wonderful Oncologist and
Staff who are so supportive of every patient who is in their care.

This site has been a huge encouragement as Nick goes through stages of CML
and Gleevec..
As ever, Elizabeth W.