Happy New  Years to all of my CML and care takers friends.

greenie

In a message dated 12/31/2017 3:14:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

Happy New Year to all. Let's pray the new year brings in much less pain
and a more enjoyable life. Thanks Marty for the advice about pain. I'm gonna
talk it over with my new doctor.  Fireworks gonna keep me awake I'm sure.
Love you so very much.

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love