Hi Joyce
How do you take care of blood clots and what do they look like?  My chemo
Causes blood clots and was recalled because of this and causing heart attacks
and HP. I take aspirin with mine and have had HP most of my adult life.  hP
meds gives me heart pain so I just do the best we can.
Let's all remember Millie in our prayers. She was a brave warrior. She said her
pee had turned black and she had a sore on her foot wouldn't heal.  Of course
anyone from this list who stays in your heart and this list was your basic
contact.  Millie could really cook and she would give me recipes.  I told her
it was strange I'm from Fl and she's from PA and we still love same of same
foods.  She lived to cook and freeze for later.
More later