Hi Ana, I have seen you post many times before, and I know this is about
your Mom.

I just want to send you some information. But before I do I just want to
tell you some infrmation from me. Thank GOD for these new TKI's because in
order to have blood pressure wheather it is high or low one still has to be
alive and THANK GOD that she is.

https://www.ehealthme.com/ds/bosulif/high-blood-pressure/

18's and you already know what that is. It is having life.

So again I wish her  and you and just about everyone 18's,

Marty