From: 'Jeanie' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 30, 2019 12:46 pm
Subject: [CMLHope] Got a sore won’t heal ?

Hi all I pray everyone is good and having s wonderful spring. When my lilies
start blooming I know we ate in for a great spring I have developed a sore on
my tummy and I thought it must have been a big bite. It is very painful and
developed a black scab and red rash. I never had anything like this before so
was wondering if any sn this list had had this experience.  Millie told me not
to long before she died she developed a sore on the bottom of her foot that
wouldn’t heal. I don’t have diabetes so if anyone has had this how did you
treat it and etc. haven’t brought myself up to going to Dr.  I still miss my dr
from Moffitt who was Dr Balducci.  They have turned my case over to a nurse.
Let us hear from everyone. Love you so very much Jeanie
My Motto:Faith and PillsWith LoveJeanie🐠freeChristian Dx 1/2004 CML
LeukemiaStarted Gleevec 2/2004Started Tasigna 9/2009Started Sprycel
11/2009Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015 15 mgNew Doctor--Dr Martine ExtermannMoffitt
Cancer  center sept 2017Dr Balducci retired Dr Gedia PCD0 CBL. ABLJuly 2018 dx
with thyroid disease tsh 13T4-normal t3-normal--