Good to hear from you Greenie. Wonderful summer.  Stay safe.
Jeanie

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love
Jeanie
šŸ free
Christian
Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
Started Gleevec 2/2004
Started Tasigna 9/2009
Started Sprycel 11/2009
Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015 15 mg
New Doctor--Dr Martine Extermann
Moffitt Cancer  center sept 2017
Dr Balducci retired
Dr Gedia PCD
0 CBL. ABL
July 2018 dx with thyroid disease tsh 13
T4-normal t3-normal